Date & Time :
Friday, May 5, 2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Our Elite Netball Training Centre provides high quality coaching, development and performance work led by England Academy Selector & Technical Coach Anna Carter and supported by a team of highly experienced and qualified coaches.
Athletes are invited to trial to join the Training Centre’s Summer Programme and, if selected, will be placed on a seven-session programme running roughly alternate weeks between May and August 2017.
Junior Training Centre Eligibility…
- Open to young people who are in Years 7 and 8 during the 2016/17 academic year.
- Two trials will be held on Friday 5th May – one between 6pm and 8pm and one between 8pm and 10pm at Gateways School, Harewood, Leeds LS17 9LE:
- Please note, places on the 6-8pm trial are now full. There are still places on the 8-10pm trial.
- The cost of the trial is £20 – this includes the 2 hours of coaching and development work which the trials will give prior to selection.
- Selections will be made after the session and communicated to parents as soon as possible.
- Please wear black shorts/skirt, white t-shirt and white socks to trial. No club or representative colours, please. Hair tied back, nails cut.
- Applications and payment must be made online via this website and will close on Sunday 30th April at 11pm.
- We expect to select between 25-40 onto the programme.
- If selected, athletes will pay £105 to secure their place at the Training Centre and this is payable on selection before the first session.
- No refunds will be available, other than in exceptional circumstances (for example, serious injury).
- The Training Centre will deliver 90 minutes of quality coaching per session (10.5 hours over the programme) with regular feedback and matchplay.
- Training will take place on the following Friday evenings between 6pm and 7.30pm at Gateways School, Harewood, Leeds LS17 9LE:
- 19 May
- 2 June
- 16 June
- 30 June
- 14 July
- 28 July
- 18 August
- If any of the above dates need to change for reasons beyond our control, we will inform you as soon as possible. We will try to avoid this but sometimes changes are inevitable.
- We also appreciate not all those selected may be able to make all sessions – this is priced into the programme.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions.