Date & Time :
Monday, May 15, 2017
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Our Elite Netball Training Centre provides high quality coaching, development and performance work led by England Academy Selector & Technical Coach Anna Carter and supported by a team of highly experienced and qualified coaches.
Athletes are invited to join the Training Centre’s Summer Programme and will be placed on a seven-session programme running roughly alternate weeks between May and August 2017. This Programme is being run on a first come, first served basis.
Starter Training Centre Eligibility…
- Open to young people who are in Years 5 & 6 during the 2016/17 academic year.
- 35 places are available on the Programme on a first come, first served basis.
- Applications must be made, and the fee paid, via this website.
- Applications will close as soon as all the places are reserved or on Sunday 7th May at 11pm (whichever is sooner)
- The cost of the Programme is £120.
- No refunds will be available, other than in exceptional circumstances (for example, serious injury).
- The Training Centre will deliver 90 minutes of quality coaching per session (10.5 hours over the programme) with regular feedback and matchplay.
- Training will take place on the following Monday evenings between 5.30pm and 7pm at Oakhill College, Wiswell Ln, Whalley, Clitheroe BB7 9AF.
- 15 May
- 12 June
- 26 June
- 10 July
- 24 July
- 14 August
- 4 September
- If any of the above dates need to change for reasons beyond our control, we will inform you as soon as possible. We will try to avoid this but sometimes changes are inevitable.
- Please wear black shorts/skirt, white t-shirt and white socks to trial. No club or representative colours, please. Hair tied back, nails cut.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.